Hi, I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying reading my blogs. Lot of you suggested that I should do Vlogs but I am not sure because there are so many vloggers there in the market that I am comfortable with writing it out for you all rather than video editing it. Also, I think that I am not equipped enough for doing it, but thank you for all the suggestions. I love reading every email and comment that you all send me. So, let’s get started. Today, I decided to talk about how I take care of my skin.
I believe in natural products. Honestly, I don’t have the time to take care of my skin for my busy schedule. But these are the few things that I try to do whenever I am at home or have a holiday, and most importantly, if I remember to do them. This is a list of things that I choose to do.
- To keep my face and my body hydrated- I drink a lot of water. I often forget to drink water but then I decide to put a reminder to drink water and now it has become my habit to drink water whenever I can get a hold on the water. So the most important part of having good skin is to drink a lot of water.
- I travel a lot. I do extensive travelling with damaged my skin very easily. and while I’m travelling there is no way that I can pamper my skin. I do carry a lot of sheet masks while I’m travelling but I don’t remember using them much.
- When I am back home, this is something that I do- I make a face pack out of mint leaves (that is also known as Pudina), plain curd, and organic honey. I grind these together and make a paste out of it. I apply this paste all over my face, neck and on my hands and other exposed areas and let them sit on my skin for about 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water. The curd helps to lighten the skin tone and also keeps it moisturized.
- In a week I try to Scrub my skin at least once. things that are used to make a scrub are one tablespoon of honey, two spoonfuls of sugar, three spoons of coffee powder. I mix them well and I use the same as a Scrub for my body. I do not use this on my face. there is no specific reason that why don’t uses on the face but I just don’t I use it only on my body. sugar exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin and coffee helps to reduce cellulites on the skin.
- If I am extremely tanned which I am, usually after my journey, I use besan, raw milk, honey, turmeric and plain curd. I mix these ingredients well, make a paste out of it and apply it all over my tanned areas. I let this mix sit on my body and face for at least 20 to 30 minutes and then I wash it off with cold water.
- I also apply potato juice whenever I can. Potato juice has bleaching properties which help to remove tan and dark spots on your skin. For a matter of fact, even tomatoes are really good for tanned skin. I just squeeze the tomato and then take out the juice and apply it all over my face neck and other tanned areas in my body. Tomato juice has to be used every alternate day to get an effective result. If you have the time, I would suggest you go for tomato juice and within a month you will see the difference in your skin tone.
- Especially during winter, I use virgin coconut oil mixed with almond oil on my face I would not recommend this to people who have oily skin. My skin type is in between sensitive and dry, depending on the climate and weather conditions. Coconut oil helps to keep the skin extremely moisturized and soft. You can apply the oil on your skin overnight or for at least 30 to 40 minutes and wipe it out with a wet towel dipped in lukewarm water.
These are the Few things that I like to do for my skin. I don’t have the time or a lot of money to spend in parlours. Also, I am really lazy. Whenever I am home I just want to be in my pyjamas and Linger around in the house and do nothing. These are the few extremely effective easily available-in-the-home-kitchen remedies that I prefer using on my skin and I have also seen the difference after using these remedies. I hope you will try them yourself and let me know if you have any other interesting suggestions for me. It is important to take care of yourself and it is very important to take care of your skin and to let your skin breathe and be healthy. No matter what age you are off, you should consider taking good care of your health and your skin. Be hydrated, moisturized and healthy.
Much love from happy skin.