September 2020 – Colours of Happiness
Happiness is a skill that can be learned and developed. As cliche as it may sound, happiness is innate. We forget that when we get dependent on external factors – people, things, situations. We think achieving our goals, being with certain people, buying certain things will make us happy. But in fact, it’s the other way round. When we feel happy, we can achieve our goals more easily, surround ourselves with the best people and all of it also leads to better satisfaction and fulfilment. The intention behind this box is to help you develop this skill of being happy, finding joy in the little things and meaning in the big ones!
When I received my August box, I felt happy, my heartfelt joy, dropped down as tears after a really long time. I felt it was the best gift. Very thoughtful and creative. Not everyone can love you, but we can try and love ourself maybe it sounds selfish and insensitive but nothing like being happy for yourself. I love to see happiness around, I love to see cheer and laughter but this box and the content in the box reminded me that I am equally important, I am loved. I can share kindness only when I am true and kind to myself.
What’s In The Box?
1) A Letter from me to you
2) A commitment card towards yourself to create your own happiness. Sign it and Own It!
3) A prescription of 1 activity a day in the activity jar. These are based in positive psychology and use the principles of Life Coaching
4) A deck of 10 pocket sized affirmation cards. You can choose the ones that resonate the most with you and practice by writing 21 times everyday or meditating over it. You can carry them with you or put them up where you see them frequently.
5) Happiness Coupons for you to distribute to your friends or family and they can redeem it whenever they like! It’s a quick and random boost of happiness in your day
6) A book giving practical and easy to implement actions by creating a shift in the thought patterns
7) Handmade journal for you to write all your thoughts, feelings and experiences and use it as a tool for self reflection
8) A doodle t-shirt depicting the little things that bring happiness in our lives!
9) What happiness box is complete without chocolates?! Wink Wink
10) An Invite for an exclusive workshop by Parichay and, of course, a couple of more surprises in it!
This is what Keya had to say – We are all looking for ways to improve the quality of our life. Along with physical and material things, our mental well being is of equal importance. We want to feel happier, more fulfilled, increase our productivity and lead a purpose-driven and meaningful life. Using your strengths is one of the most effective ways of achieving that level of mental well being. Kindness is a human virtue and one of the most prevalent strengths. It includes generosity, nurturance, care, compassion, altruism and niceness. Studies in positive psychology have shown that people who use their strengths are happier, experience less stress, higher levels of positivity, feel healthier, have more energy, feel more satisfied with their lives. They also have high levels of self-esteem and self-acceptance. Work satisfaction and meaningful contribution increases along with feelings of authenticity and vitality.
Here is my August box review video – https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEyZs8iF63Y/?hl=en
Limited Boxes are available so subscribe Now! You can use my coupon code – LLA10 and get a 10% discount on the September box. https://www.parichayajourney.com/product-page Also, some of the individual products from the August box are available on the store. Free shipping and COD available