Pragya Nagra — 5 Ways to style your black outfits.
They say you can never go wrong with a black dress! When you are invited for an occasion you are not sure of, then we suggest you wear something in black. It can never be tagged as overdressing, and of course, this dark shade can never be underrated as well. And as perfect as a black dress can be, it is also very confusing on how to slay it perfectly so that it looks unique and most spectacular.
You might find lots of suggestions and impressions on styling your black dress perfectly. There are incredible recommendations available in various magazines as well. However, there are also some fashion bloggers like Pragya Nagra, giving us some stunning cues on these. And we thought of bringing the best ones under a single post for you. So black loving Fashionistas, here comes the best ways to style your favourite shad in the most exquisite manner.
- Black with a denim jacket –A black midi dress looks totally out of the world just by itself. But say, you want to try a nice picnic look wearing it. In this case, add a basic denim jacket and pair it with a cool hat. You can even match it with your favourite silhouette in either shade and flaunt a semi-formal black-dressed look at your outing.
- Add a touch of scarf– Black in parties look chic and hot! However, if it is an off-shouldered dress like the one Pragya Nagra shared in her quarantine look, you just need to team it up with a neutral shaded, lightly printed scarf. If complemented with delicate, diamond jewellery and high heeled black or silver shoes, this look will break the internet for sure.
- The belted affair – You won’t believe the magic a belt does to your black dress. We would recommend silver, but you can play with white or other colours you love and style with open-toed footwear. Don’t forget a delicate sling bag to make you appear totally classy, elegant and bold!
- The all shimmering black gown –The darkest shade of the colour palette if worn in glossy shimmering form looks royal! And you don’t require any add-on over it to create a magic spell. The overall attire entirely has the power to look magnificent even from a far distance. However, matching it with sexy high heeled sandals and subtle diamond jewellery does complete the elegance.
- With white blazer – How can we forget the great black and white pair when styling this shade in some alluring ways? Do you know that you can create a marvellous formal look if you wear a white blazer over your black shirt and similarly shaded trouser? Basic footwear with very light jewellery will make you look cool, composed and a confident businesswoman.
Well, when Pragya Nagra said there’s no rule book on creating party looks, we felt that! Black seems just a perfect dress that can make you flaunt your best self at any kind of party. However, this does not mean its glamour diminishes on other occasions. You can flaunt this shade at formal events, simple day outs, informal gatherings and even on casual stay-at-home virtual meetups with your friends. This shade never lets you down. And now that you have these styling tips, we think you will love to flaunt it even more, what say?